“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.”
So, welcome to my blog. If you have gotten this far, then you must have liked what you have seen so far, and for that, I am honored. So you want to know a little bit about me, huh? Okay. Here I am, in a nutshell :
- 40 something living in the state of Maine. No. We do not have polar bears. Yes. We have electricity.
- Aspiring writer, blogger, and anything that goes clickity-clack, the sounds of fingers hitting a keyboard.
- Severely hard of hearing, although some would say I have selective hearing. Depression and anxiety are my friends, but these days, who doesn’t have friends like these?
- Disclaimer : Not a doctor! I merely speak from years of experience, nothing more.
- Masters degree in the following : Smart Assery, Kindness, Caring, Opinionated, Stubborness, and Loyalty. Anything else I picked up on my way to the store.
- Two year drop out at Mid-State College. I was young. Boredom settled in.
- Class of ’91 Cony High
- Congressional Youth Leadership Council in 1991
- Who’s Who in American High School Students, 1990
- The prestigious Melanie Cote Award given in 1987 for those who overcame their disabilities.
- Family man, Lover of Equality and Pro Choice. If I had born in the ’60s, I would have been a good hippie.
And folks, that’s me in a nutshell! If you are still interested in learning more about this crazy guy, then just take a gander and subscribe to my blog; I promise I won’t waste your time.